Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love Nest...

Proverbs 31:12: "She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life."

As we go through the somewhat complicated process of moving William into our home, it has been a bit chaotic. First off, I had been sharing the master bedroom with Autumn and Echo, and Gwennie and Jenna had one of the smaller rooms. We decided to put all 4 girls in one room with 2 sets of bunk beds and William and I chose to take the smaller room. Not only are we moving his things into the house but we are moving my things out of the master bedroom and into the smaller bedroom and we are moving the girls' things out of the smaller bedroom and into the master bedroom. :-) It has actually been kind of a big project.

(wall across from my bed-no, the things on the wall aren't crooked, the pic was taken at an angle.)



Unfortunately, with all of the other things we have been focusing on, our room kind of fell by the wayside and became the place where we just went in to sleep and not relax because it was fairly messy. I decided that it was not fair for my hard working husband to come home to an unorganized, unwelcoming room each day after work. He really should have a place where he can relax and wind down from a long day. While he was gone on Tuesday I decided that I would be a blessing to him by giving him a restful haven to come home to. I set to work cleaning and straightening up our room and turning it into a teeny little Love Nest for us to retire to in the evenings.


Our bedroom isn't fancy, and most of the (mismatched) furniture that we have in it is stuff we have been blessed with, but I absolutely love it-right down to the walls we painted pink for our little princesses, long before we ever knew we would be moving into the room ourselves.

No comments: