Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 7th, 2009

Yesterday we just took it easy. My body is almost out of pain now, with the exception of my kidney area being very sensitive. My iron is low again, and I am having some trouble with fatigue and shortness of breath. My girls are having some trouble getting used to an early bedtime since Christmas break ended. Instead of going to church, like we usually do on Wednesday nights, I decided that we would stay home, have a cozy dinner, and go to bed early. We all needed the rest! :)

We had dinner, which really warmed up us, and the house too. Then we hung out in the living room eating pumpkin pie and watching Drake and Josh together (those guys are so funny! :P ) I put the girls to bed early, at 7:30, and it didn't work out very well, because they kept getting out of bed to play with their toys. I kept going up there and making them get back to bed, but by the time they finally DID fall asleep it was after 11. Of course they were cranky and not wanting to go to school this morning when I woke them up.

I went to bed and watched a food network program (hey I love to learn about how to cook better), and then did my nightly Bible reading and prayers. Boring day? probably. At least it was relaxing though.