Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

Since i've updated this blog. Things have been so crazy hectic around here that I haven't updated much of anything, i'm just trying to keep up with life lately! LOL! 2008 has been pretty darned adventurous fo our family so far!

Today Jennaveve got an award for citizenship at school! She was the only one in her class to get a citizenship award so we were really proud! My mom and sister, Tiny and I (and Autumn) went to her school to watch her receive her award at the kinder assembly. She'll get an ice cream for it too! Jenna also got a reading award. I'm so proud of her!





After the assembly, Autumn, Tiny and I had lunch at Islands. All of my pics from this morning are date stamped January 1st lol because I just bought the camera this morning (thanks for the tip about Target Marion!) and I haven't really figured out how to use it yet. It doesn't help that I left the user manual in Tiny's car and he's at work. Haha.



The kids have minimum day today, so i'm hoping to take them out to ride their bikes after school. Autumn is recovering from being sick though, so i'm not sure. The antibiotics they gave her are really helping her out-she has so much energy! I've got to do SOMETHING to help her run it off a bit without exhausting her.

No comments: