Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break!

Today was our first day of spring break!

Christian's alarm clock went off, as usual, at 7. LOL. So much for sleeping in on the first day of spring break! I hung out and played online and enjoyed my morning coffee for awhile as the kids slept in. Then, after a liesurely morning, we made brunch together. The kids helped me make drop biscuits, gravy, sausage, fried taters topped with melted cheese, and scrambled eggs...yum!

Now Christian and I are going to tackle cleaning the back patio. It's kind of a cold day but i'd like to have it nice and tidy before the weather gets nice again so wecan have dinner on the patio when we want to. :) Woohoo for spring cleaning!

I'm hoping to take all the kids to see Horton Hears a Who on Monday! Yay!

No comments: