Tuesday, November 4, 2008

27 Days of Thanksgiving

Day 3: I am thankful for the person who thought of this writing assignment. Her name is Rebekah Bentley, and she has a blog called A Lady in Waiting. Rebekah and I are in a Yahoo group together and she sent out an email inviting people to join her in this assignment:

"Would you care to join me for the 27 Days of Thanksgiving? Beginning November 1, you can link from here to your blog every day through Thanksgiving (November 27th). Share with us what you're doing to be thankful, or to share the blessing of gratitude with others. You might list one thing you're thankful for each day, or post various quotes and devotionals on thankfulness. For my photo blog, I will be trying to capture a picture of one thing I am thankful for on each of the 27 Days of Thanksgiving.

Blessings,
Rebekah Bentley
www.aladyinwaiting. com"

[note: I made Rebekah's email a slightly different font color and enclosed it in quotes to let the reader know this is the full text of her email and nothing in the quotes was written by me.]

Well, I started a day late so I guess i'll be ending that day after Thanksgiving lol. If you'd like to participate in this project, please feel free to do so, and then you can head over to Rebekah's Blog and post your link too! Don't forget to read Rebekah's inspiring posts about what she is thankful for as well! (The thank you note post today is awesome! Thank you notes are such a lost art.)

***I thought it would be appropriate to use Rebekah's 27 Days logo for this post as a fitting thank you. :)

Thanks again, Rebekah, for such a great idea!
With Love,
Carissa