Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6th, 2009



Took it easy most of the day yesterday. I did have to go out shopping to get some milk and bread and necessities, and it HURT! Sitting around the house didn't hurt that bad, but when I got in the truck and went out every bump magnified the pain my my ribs. YEOUCH!

I made navy bean/sausage soup last night. It came out quite good. I put some white beans, sausage, onion, garlic, diced carrots, celery, a tiny bit of diced zuhhini, and some cubed poatoes in and let it simmer for a while. The kids loved it! They all had seconds except for Jenna. It was really good with some soft bread dipped into the broth. I felt so warm and cozy after eating it!

We went over to Wal Mart to buy the family a puzzle to do together after dinner. It's really cute, Americana looking. It has a lot of bright, vivid colors which I thought would make it easier (and more fun) for the little ones to help put together. The girls got Tinkerbell puzzles for Christmas and now they are puzzle crazy. I love doing puzzles too so I thought it would be a fun way for our family to spend some relaxation time. :)

Still taking it easy, I spent the morning relaxing with Autumn crocheting her a pink blanket.

Kellie's biopsy results should be back within 3 days from yesterday. I'm still praying over it and hoping He will keep her healthy!