Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't squeeze the Charmin...

Photobucket

My toilet paper is white.

My toothpaste is also, white.

Thus, last night while taking a bathroom break from cleaning the kitchen, I did not notice that somebody [most likely under 3 feet tall] had apparently painted our toilet paper quite liberally with toothpaste...I did not notice, that is, until I was almost done using said toilet paper.

Oh, dear Goodness, the PAIN.

Of course, the girls thought it quite unfair that mom ran very quickly upstairs [squirming, cringing and moaning] for an impromptu "Bubble Bath" before the kitchen was clean and they didn't get to have one, too.

**I am beginning to think that Blogger will never let me upload pictures again. At least I am getting better at using Photobucket again, though.